Monday, July 20, 2009

Start of the Blog

I decided to start a blog. I used to have my own website that i would update - but that took entirely way too much work to maintain, not to mention it was costly with hosting fees, annual registration fees, and other costs.

So..... A free blog? sign me up! I'll just use this to post progress pictures & updates of the projects i'm working on. Currently we have three projects we're working on. When i say "we", i mean myself and Ondine, my partner in crime.

Projects:

* Mk3 custom. still working on a name for this project, but it is for the 1998 jetta. So far i have done a fair amount of work on the car - I will update with pictures later when i get the introductory post up for the car. This has already been in progress for about 6-8 months.

* Ondine's basement project. We have been re-doing the one room in the basement (already stained the walls, added carpet... just waiting for trim paint. Also cleaning out the garage to move huge drawer/cabinet thing to other side of garage wall. This will make more room in the garage and allow us to put nicer flooring in, and possibly add a compressor for the air tools.

* the Commander. Just picked up a vintage RV for restoration & fun. Currently it is sitting at the dealership Ondine works at awaiting inspection & basic maintenance to make sure she is roadworthy. Once we get her back from the dealership we'll begin our working on that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment